The parasitic world, naselyayushhij the human body is enormous. Long, up to several meters or, on the contrary, invisible pests often do not even zamechayutsya people. At the same time the parasites in the person taking over the body, making it their home. In him they live, feed and reproduce. Pests inhabit the hair, skin, affect internal organs. Only some indirect symptoms, such as obesity, chronic fatigue, can be suspected on the presence of parasites.
How dangerous are parasites?
Science has more than 250 different species of worms that inhabit not only the intestine but also the liver, lungs. They can live even in the brain and heart. Medical statistics are shocking figures – over 95% of the population are infected with parasites. In the course of research scientists have found that secreted by the pests toxins become sources of infectious diseases and even cancer. About 15 million people die every year, victims of parasites. At the same time about the uninvited guests the people do not even suspect.
Parasites in man, tend to live long. They actively proliferate. Therefore, the diseases that they cause, become chronic, with frequent relapses. Parasites living in man, Deplete the body. Systems cease to function fully. The result is significantly reduced immunity. These people are the most vulnerable to various infections. The body is poisoned by toxins, diminished. These processes do not occur immediately. However, unaware of the presence of pests and, therefore, untreated for a long time lead to serious health problems.
The localization of pests
What parasites live in humans? To answer the question to this question is impossible. Because the body can inhabit more than 300 species of pests. Starting from the smallest and ending with the worms of length up to several meters.
There is a perception that different types of human parasites find their refuge only in the colon. It is false. After all, to detect intruders can be in any region of the body:
- in the muscles;
- the esophagus;
Common types of pests
As was noted above, the parasites inhabiting the body, a great many. Consider all the types is just not possible in this article. So let's discuss the most common "guests".
So, the most common are the following types of human parasites:
- Roundworm. Large roundworms. Length of females up to 40 cm their Transfer can occur from one person to another. The body roundworm fall, usually in the warm season with food and water. Quite often the larvae injure the bowel wall. When injected in the Appendix can cause acute appendicitis. Their movement in the bile duct is fraught with jaundice, bladder inflammation (suppurative cholecystitis), gnojnikami of the liver, inflammation of the abdominal cavity (peritonitis). Getting into the light "awards" owner of the bloody cough, shortness of breath.
- The whipworm. Localized in the Appendix, cecum, or large intestine, these parasites in man. The symptoms associated with the gastrointestinal tract. As a rule, loss of appetite, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea or constipation, pain, flatulence.
- Pinworms. Small round worms. Their size is from 3 to 10 cm Characteristic symptom indicating infection is severe itching in the area of the anus. Very often while combing the parasite's eggs get under the nails. This often leads to a re infection.
- trixinelly. Sources of infection are wild animals, domestic pigs, dogs, cats, rodents. In the human body these pests come from insufficiently cooked meat. From the intestine of the larvae with the flow of blood move to muscle tissue. About the infection trixinellami may indicate swelling of eyelids, face, followed by inflammation of the eye. Sometimes added fever and muscle pain.
The symptoms indicating the presence of parasites
Each pest has its place of localization in the body. That is why the clinic lesions may be different. However, some signs of parasites in humans are common. Their we consider.
- Intoxication. It is known that the cause of poisoning the parasites in the human body. Symptoms are headache, nausea, loss of appetite, razdrazhennostyu.
- Allergies. Skin rashes may suddenly appear and disappear. dermatologicheskimi means it practically is not treated. In the case of infection a person prone to allergies may experience more strong manifestation of it. Up to bouts of bronchospasm, swelling of mucous membranes.
- Anemia. Parasitic pests due to the human body. Therefore, the nutrients used patients, are sorely lacking. And the first symptom is an iron deficiency. Visually, the shortage appears pale pokrovami, golovokruzheniyami.
- Weight loss. The reason is hidden in the body's fight against parasites for nutrients. This characteristic is clearly expressed in children. Good eating, they don't gain weight and sometimes look just exhausted.
- Periodic hyperthermia. Increased temperature does not reach high figures. As a rule, not above 37.5 degrees. The symptoms of any disease are completely absent.
- Intestinal disorders. This is one of the obvious signs that there are parasites in the human body. The symptoms are quite diverse. It can be a pain in the abdomen, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation. Often, these may be referred to as dysbacteriosis. Treatment bacterial drugs or antibiotics remains unsuccessful.
- A preference for sweets. Variability of taste preferences due to the lack of nutrients.
Sources of infection
Examined, appear as parasites in man, the symptoms indicating their presence, you should know how they enter the body. In addition, the understanding of the sources of infection is a real chance to protect yourself and loved ones from the harmful effects. List the modes of transmission of pests man the following:
- dirty hands;
- unwashed produce (vegetables, herbs, fruits);
- dirty water (bathing is also dangerous);
- meat, fish that have not undergone sufficient heat treatment;
- contagious animals; sexual contact (trichomoniasis).
How do you determine whether in the body dangerous to human parasites? Most will answer: to pass a stool. And they are right, but only by 20%. Since it is the effectiveness of the method. If the analysis for the time of deposition of the parasite eggs, the presence in the body go unnoticed. The accuracy check will increase with repeated delivery. However, the chance to identify the pest still remains.
A better option is a blood test. It is based on the finding of antibodies produced by the body to fight neproshenymi guests. Disadvantage of this procedure is the ability to define pathology only at a late stage. Modern method - vegetative-rezonansnoe testing. When the diagnosis is read electromagnetic waves generated by the parasites.
It is understood that long-term parasites in a person can live and multiply without causing any symptoms. Therefore, doctors often recommended as a preventive measure to periodically clean the body. Modern pharmacology offers a wide selection glistogonnyx drugs with a broad spectrum of exposure. It should not be forgotten that even such remedies are not universal. Because only cleanse the body from certain types of parasites.
Getting rid of the parasites folk remedies
Various studies have confirmed that clean the body by applying three components. Effective folk remedies against parasites of man is the seeds of clove, wormwood and green walnut shells. These ingredients, taken together, are called the people trojchatkoj.
- Take 15 nuts. Green peel should be easily removed. Separate it. Fill the shell with 96% alcohol (500 ml). In a dark cool place insist 30 days. Further scedite. Infusion is ready.
- Dry mugwort - the leaves and fruit, chop. The powder is taken to be 0.5 tsp.
- Clove seeds are crushed. Dose single dose 500 mg (sprinkle on the tip of a knife is the portion).
- Infusion of walnut. Be sure to take the product on an empty stomach, half an hour before meals. Dilute tincture in water (10 ml). On the first day use one drop. On the second – 2. The third – 3. This continues for all 5 days. The sixth – drink 2 tsp. Such a dosage should be used for the next five days twice a day. Then for 6-8 weeks, the reception is held once in 2 tsp.
- Mugwort powder. Half an hour before taking food used the tool. It washed down with water. On the first day enough a pinch. On the second or 1/4 tsp. Third day – increase the dose to 1/3 tsp. By the fourth serving is 1/2 tsp. Gradually increasing the dose, 14 day to achieve servings 1/4 tbsp. Six days this is the norm. During the next 6-8 weeks 1/4 tbsp. of powder is taken only once a week.
- Clove seeds. Has the unique ability to boost immunity. The reception takes place three times a day half an hour before eating. For the first day it is recommended to use 1/5 tsp. Second - you should increase the dose to 1/4 tsp. From the third to the tenth day, the norm is 1/3 tsp. Subsequently, the reception takes place every 7 days. This course of treatment is 6-8 weeks.
Parasites in man – the ruthless and ungrateful creation. They seriously injure almost all the mucous membranes, the liver load of waste, suppress the immune system, take nutrients. Especially vulnerable to pressure from parasites children. And only in a state of fatigue, weakened immunity, malnutrition or hypothermia "dissatisfied guests" can give away your presence. Therefore, if you are faced with the presence of pests, it is best to consult a competent physician-parazitologu. He will select the appropriate treatment regimen. Quite often one medication for getting rid of parasites is not enough.