Treatment of parasites with folk remedies has been carried out since ancient times. Parasites have always attacked the human body and tried to settle in his body. When the pharmaceutical industry was not yet so developed, it was necessary to protect your body with folk remedies, which are not inferior in effectiveness to medications.
Helminthic infestation is a common disease from which no one can be insured. Parasites can settle in the body in different ways, but most often worms are found in children. Modern medicine offers many drugs against worms, but they adversely affect the condition of the liver, so alternative methods for worms are an excellent alternative.
Causes of helminthic invasion
There are many ways in which parasites can enter the body. As a rule, infection with helminthic infestation occurs after eating raw meat. The process of infection of the body does not occur immediately. The human body has an unfavorable habitat, therefore, with a primary infection, with a probability of 80%, the worms will not take root. Parasite eggs can be found in meat and, after insufficient heat treatment, enter the human body. Another reason after which parasites can appear is unwashed hands.
Always after the street, you need to thoroughly wash your hands from dirt and parasites, because the eggs of worms can be everywhere and after walking can be under the nails. For this reason, worm infestation appears in children because, walking on the street, they can come into contact with the ground, where the eggs of the worms can penetrate along with animal excrement. Helminthic infestation can develop after contact with pets. Pets who go for a walk can also bring a source of infection into the house.
There are about 200 types of worms that penetrate a person and settle in his body, parasitizing the intestines, liver, muscles and even the brain, so it is important to take precautions especially if there are children in the house. It is noteworthy that the infection process does not occur immediately. The eggs enter the body orally, and if not a single individual has taken root during the incubation process, then the eggs come out by themselves naturally. If the females have taken root, then every night they go to the duodenum and lay eggs at the anus. They cause itching, and the person, without knowing it, combs the hole and spreads the eggs over linen, clothes and household appliances.
After re-penetration, eggs infect a weakened organism and settle in humans. If one family member is infected, then everyone needs to be treated.
Symptoms of helminthic invasion
After infection, it can take a long time before the first symptoms appear. This is due to the fact that each type of parasite has its own symptoms. The symptoms of the appearance of worms in the body can be different. Symptoms of the presence of a helminthic invasion depend on the type of worms that have settled in the body.
- Ascaris symptoms:
- pain in the intestines;
- increased appetite;
- unreasonable weight loss.
To diagnose worms in the body, you can look closely at the stool. Sometimes worms are partially excreted from the body naturally. Roundworms are found most often in the body in children.
- Tapeworm symptoms:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- pain in the intestines and liver;
This type of worm lives not only in the intestines, but also in the liver, lungs, and brain. You can diagnose pathology by carefully examining the feces. Adult worms, as well as their eggs, sometimes pass out of the body. A person infected with tapeworms is characterized by excessive sweating, yellowing of the whites of the eyes, and bad breath.
- Pinworm symptoms:
- burning and itching in the anal area;
- pain in the intestines and liver.
After infection, pinworms in the body may not appear for a long time. The symptoms of pinworms in humans manifest themselves in different ways: in children, fever and dizziness may be added to the main signs.
Worms that are in the body, in particular in the intestines and liver, provoke a decrease in the protective functions of the immune system, vitamin deficiency, and exacerbation of chronic diseases. Also, the symptoms of helminths can appear in:
- dry hair;
- problem skin;
- intestinal polyps;
- chronic tonsillitis;
- pain in the region of the heart.
The symptoms of helminths largely depend on where the worms are located. You can diagnose a disease in humans by carefully examining your own feces. If there is an animal in the house, its excrement should also be examined or a specialist should be consulted to conduct clinical studies of your tests.
What methods of removing helminths are there?
Modern medicine offers a wide range of drugs against worms. These drugs are aimed at destroying worms and stimulating the intestines to natural cleansing. Some drugs are designed to destroy the localization of helminths, others are aimed at restoring the body after being damaged by parasites.
Traditional medicine also offers various options on how to effectively and safely get rid of parasites.
Getting rid of parasites with drugs
It is possible to get rid of worms quickly and effectively with the help of medicines. The pharmacy has a wide range of drugs that are able to overcome helminthiasis and remove worms not only from the intestines, but also from other internal organs. Modern medicines against worms destroy both adults and the population of their eggs. Medicines have a greater strength of action, therefore, they allow you to quickly and reliably remove worms from the body. They can also treat children.
Anthelminthic preparations contain natural ingredients, therefore they effectively and safely act on worms and help get rid of them for a long time. They can also be used as a preventive measure.
The preparations contain synthetic components, therefore, it is recommended to consult a specialist before using the medicines. It is recommended to take the tablets as directed.
Treatment of parasites with folk remedies
Traditional medicine has long recommended effective recipes for removing worms from the body. The advantage of treatment with folk remedies is that natural ingredients help not only get rid of worms, but also restore the affected areas of the intestine, remove toxins from the liver and restore normal body functionality.
- Cleansing teas against worms.You can remove helminths with special cleansing teas. These teas are not only safe, but also help to restore the damaged areas of the liver. To prepare a cleansing tea from parasites, you need to mix 1 tbsp. spoon of oak bark, buckthorn, tansy and wormwood. Pour 500 ml of herbs. boiling water and insist overnight. In the morning on an empty stomach, you need to drink 100 ml. infusion, and drink the rest during the day. The course of treatment against parasites with cleansing tea lasts at least 3 weeks.
- Zbiten against worms.This drink allows not only to remove toxins from the liver, but also to get rid of unexpected guests of any kind. To prepare a drink, you need to take 250 ml. liquid honey and pour it with 1 liter of boiling water. Bring to a boil, stirring all the time. Add 1 tbsp. spoon of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and bay leaf. Set aside for 20 minutes, strain and drink 4 cups hot for 21 days.
- Pumpkin seeds against parasites.This is a fairly simple but very effective method against worms for both children and adults. To cleanse the worms, you need to take a raw fresh pumpkin and remove the seeds. The seeds should be in a transparent viscous substance. Take 20 seeds on an empty stomach for 14 days to drive out the worms.
- Soda against parasites.Soda is an excellent remedy in the fight against worms. Cleansing enemas can be done to cleanse the body. To prepare the solution, you need to mix 1 tbsp. a spoonful of soda with 1 liter of boiled chilled water. You need to do a cleansing enema no more than 1 time per month. You can also cleanse your body with a soda solution. To do this, mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda with warm water and drink 1 glass on an empty stomach for 2-3 weeks. Such treatment for parasites has long been practiced.
- Garlic with kefir against worms.This is not very tasty, but incredibly effective. To prepare it, you need to crush 10 cloves of garlic and squeeze the juice into a glass. Add 200 ml there. kefir and drink in one gulp. The course of treatment lasts 3-4 months.
- Pomegranate juice against helminths.Pomegranate juice is the most useful and delicious method of cleansing the body. For cleansing with pomegranate juice, you need to drink 250 ml. juice every day. This is the minimum dose, but you can drink more if there is no increased acidity and a tendency to heartburn.
Methods of preventing parasites
Anyone can catch a helminthic invasion, but there are simple rules that will help build a barrier to the entry of helminths into the human body. Basic rules of prevention against parasites:
- always wash hands after outdoors and after contact with animals;
- roast meat well, especially pork and beef;
- thoroughly wash vegetables and fruits before use;
- thoroughly clean the insides of the fish;
- iron bed and underwear;
- Give deworming drugs to pets.
Helminths are dangerous parasites with dire consequences. Worms can infect vital organs and affect health, therefore, if signs of helminthic infestation appear, it is recommended to consult a doctor. Timely identification of helminths and compliance with precautionary measures will allow all individuals to be removed and improve well-being.