Worms are a common and dangerous problem. Helminthic infestations are especially often diagnosed in children, which is caused by non-observance of hygiene rules, licking dirty hands and toys, as well as an imperfect immune system.
About a hundred varieties of worms are known in medicine, which live off the donor organism (in this case, the human body). Once in the body, they find an optimal habitat and begin active reproduction. As a result of their vital activity, helminths release toxic substances that cause intoxication, provoke the development of diseases and other negative symptoms. Effective traditional medicine methods will help get rid of parasites.
Causes of worms
The reason for the development of helminthic invasions is the ingress of the parasite into the human body.
There are several ways of their penetration:
- Through food that has not been properly cooked or washed properly. Especially often pathogenic microorganisms can enter through undercooked meat and fish.
- Household. Helminths can be transmitted through direct contact with an infected person - through dirty hands, personal hygiene items, or other items.
- Worms that grow in sand or liquid enter the human body through water and soil. When they enter the body, they begin to actively multiply, laying eggs. Helminths enter the body through dirty hands, fruits, vegetables, and more.
- Less commonly, helminth infestation occurs through an insect bite.
Pathology is much more common in children, which is caused by the imperfection of the immune system and non-observance of hygiene rules (licking dirty hands, toys).
Signs of helminthic invasions
The appearance of helminths in the body for a long time can be asymptomatic.
As they multiply and release toxic substances, the following signs appear:
- A sharp decrease in weight while adhering to the usual diet.
- Pale skin, dryness and possibly peeling.
- Itching in the anus.
- If the worms choose the intestines as their habitat, in this case dyspeptic disorders appear: diarrhea or constipation, vomiting and diarrhea, increased gas production and abdominal pain.
- General intoxication of the body, which is manifested by weakness, dizziness and rapid fatigue.
- Temperature rise to subfebrile values.
- Sleep disturbance: insomnia and nightmares. This leads to a deterioration in the psycho-emotional state, the productivity of work and study decreases.
- An allergic reaction that manifests itself as a rash on the skin, itching and swelling of soft tissues. Less often, dry cough and bronchial asthma develop.
How to remove worms with folk remedies
Available natural remedies will help to cope with helminths in the human body. The presented recipes will quickly and effectively remove worms and improve the patient's well-being.
Tansy contains a unique substance - thujone. It has a paralytic effect on helminths and facilitates their excretion from the body. This remedy is especially effective in the fight against roundworms and pinworms. The procedure for preparing a folk remedy: pour a tablespoon of flowers with 250 ml of boiling water and leave to infuse for one hour. Take the filtered infusion before each meal in the amount of 15 ml.
Bitter wormwood has an effective anthelmintic effect. For treatment, an alcoholic tincture is used, which can be purchased at a pharmacy or prepared on its own by filling the crushed plant with alcohol. Wormwood is taken in a dosage of 20 drops 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
Wormwood tea can also be used. Pour 1 teaspoon of herbs with 0. 5 liters of boiling water and leave to cool completely. Add 2 tablespoons of honey to the strained drink. Consume 3 tbsp. l. before eating.
A grenade is useful. To combat helminths, grind the dried fruit rind and brew in 750 ml of boiling water. Drink the resulting drink in 3 divided doses for an hour and a half. In this case, you should refuse food for this time. Four hours later, you need to drink a laxative that will remove the "paralyzed" worms from the body.
Pumpkin seeds will help cure helminthic infestations. Consume a handful of seeds daily on an empty stomach for 14 days. Remember, dried (not roasted) seeds are especially beneficial.
Garlic is an effective remedy against helminths. It contains phytoncides and oils that have an anthelmintic effect. Eat a few cloves of garlic daily on an empty stomach, and add it neat to ready-made meals. You can also use the following remedy: pour the peeled head of garlic with boiled milk and leave overnight. Have a drink the next day.
Onion infusion is suitable for fighting ascaris. Chop an onion and fill a liter container with it. Pour vodka on the onion and place in a dark place for 10 days. Take the filtered infusion 15 ml 2 times a day before meals.
Folk remedies and medicines will help to get rid of worms. However, in order not to have to look for an answer to the question "How to remove worms from the body? "preventive measures must be observed: maintain hygiene, wash food thoroughly, drink only clean water and carefully handle food before consumption.